Friday, 19 March 2010

lazy lazy lazy:)

God why am I so lazy??? The world is passing by and all I want to do is either watch u tube for some beauty advice or on me bum watching tv?? especially lost:) I think I just watch that whole show with my mouth wide open the whole way through:) I mean what is going on???????????:) Getting interested in getting me glow back after the horrible winter we've had I want to get that summer glow going:)( i know its earlier but who cares, its makes me feel happy!:)) thinking of trying the new bourjous healthy mix foundation? Trying to stay on course on my diet or more of a healthy eating plan, but I guess old habits dye hard? I'm a terrible muncher out of boredom! and as I become a hermit in the winter, I get very bored!!:) must sort me self out!! Don't want to pass my bad habits down to the kids!!:( ok I think thats a plan........ lets hope that I make the first step:) eating healthy maybe, that will give me the energy to move:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment