Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Reveiw on Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil

If you want an indulgent treat for your boudoir then this is it.....the smell is amazing! Very exotic and flowery. I imagine Hawaii would smell like this scent, not that I've been there but hey a girl can dream:) The main underlying scent gives thanks to the delightful Frangipani flowers....beautiful.  I prefer to use body oils to your basic body lotions as I find they moisturise much better and the results are longer lasting. This is slightly pricey at £31.50 but I do find a little goes a long way so should last you a good old while. The only negative is it does solidify so you need to warm up the product in either some warm water or on a radiator. But usually by the time your out of the shower or bath the oil is ready to use:) The scent lingers on your body for hours too which is an added bonus. If your interested I purchased mine from here. Good tip is to sign up to their mailing list as they always have some sort of promotion going on. I got mine when they had a 20% off promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment