Monday, 18 March 2013

A little Primark Haul:)

Me and munchkin went to wriggle & rhythm at our local library this morning, if you don't know what that is, it's a little group of mummies & daddies that sing songs with their babies :) .... so the lovely Primark is literally next door:) well now would have been rude not to!:)

I was looking for pastel colours but I seemed to have come out with very muted colours? It is raining today surprise surprise so maybe the dullness  rubbed off on me? Anyways I'm abit late getting onto the stud band waggon but better late than ever:) and I seem to be drawn to anything with skulls and studs:) Just a little tip if you don't want to or don't have much money the vests in Primark are only £2.50 and they stock all sorts of colours. I have them in lots of bright and pastel colours to update a shirt, layered under vests or Jumpers.


Fine knitted metallic vest £6, Grey vest £2.50, Metal necklace £4, Stud bracelets £2, Skull phone cover £2, Beige bow sandals £2.50 and studded black leather sandals £12.










 


 
Forgot to add this lovely skull scarf which was £3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment