Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Mulberry Flower cut out tote!

This is my current handbag......well in my dreams:) haha I adore Mulberry, their bags are just a dream. Gorgeous buttery leather, great design oooohhhh what's not to love? If I won the lottery this would be my first purchase:) is it just me though or has Mulberry's handbags gone up in price?? Was having a wee look on their website the other day and was not impressed but still a girl can look & dream:)

On another note just used my new L'occitane face cream that came in my glossybox today and I must say its lovely! Smells really fresh and feels lovely and comforting on my skin which has been acting up lately;( not sure if its the bizarre weather we have been having here in the Uk? Anyways stay warm and keep dreaming:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment