Happy Monday....had a very eventful Sunday as you know I'm such a social butterfly and am always out and about....not:) well the old lady down stairs was given some tickets to see the Anton & Erin go to Hollywood show for Xmas, her friend couldn't make it so she asked moi!:) I do love the strictly come dancing show but I watch it manly for the celebs but hey ho what else would I have been doing? A big fat nothing! So I said yes:)
The show was at 3:00,perfect timing as I can sort out the children & house before I go and then sort them out for bed time when I get back:) besides I'm such a homey type of person and don't really like going out in the dark, I'm scared!! Hehe just kidding, no really I'm just lazy and love to be in my pjs and plonked in front of the TV:)
The show was surprising good, there was dancing, singing and lots of little jokes thrown in by Anton which I bore the brunt of at one point....to my horror as I was trying to get a nice pic of them on stage he noticed me and then preceded to poke fun and tell the whole audience I was taking his pic:( if my face could have got any hotter I'm sure it would have exploded. He did go on abit but I was to embarrassed to take it in hehe:)
Anyways it was fun and something different, came home to a cooked burnt pasta bake ( I had made in the morning) that the hubby had forgot about! Lots of dirty dishes, think you get the pic:) oh what a glamours life I lead:) once all cleaned and tided up, it was time for a chai latte ( yummy) and bed:)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, now let the week commence!



No comments:
Post a Comment