Popped into my local shopping centre earlier and everywhere seemed to have a sale on! It's so temping...can't resist a bargain:) and at the moment it doesn't take that much to spend my penny's! Not sure if its the awful weather but I'm deffo in spending mode! It cheers me up so why not I say, a little of what you fancy does you good:) so picked up these lovely leather boots from river island for £35 and the mint waffle jumper is from Gap £9.99:) I've been after a mint coloured jumper so grabbed this as soon as I spotted it. It's a lovely soft cotton material with a waffle like embossed print. Lovely jumbly :) its my sons bday today so thought I'd bake a chocolate cake courtesy of Betty Crocker to surprise him when we get back from school:) again a little of what you fancy does you good:) x




No comments:
Post a Comment