Thursday, 28 March 2013

My current cleansing routine

I'm not a loyal skin care brand customer, I tend to buy what's new or on offer so as u can guess the products I use change all the time:) first I start off with Boots cucumber wipes ( these are so cheap at £1.50 and smell Devine!) then I pump one pump of Rocs Multi correction cleansing fluid into a cotton pad and take the rest of my make up off. I then turn the pad over to soak up any excess cleanser onto the pad. Next is to tone which I'm using LancĂ´me's Tonique Douceur for all skin types:) ( I don't think I'll be buying this again as find it highly perfumed) next is to moisturise:) I'm using Neals Yard Rose daily cream. I really like this moisturiser it's great for at home as its light and pretty much chemical free.( it was a freebie too with Maria Claire:)) And then if I can be bothered ( I'm very lazy!) I'll apply some Elizabeth Ardens Prevage eye cream:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment