I'm not a bright lippy type of girl, I tend to gravitate towards the more nudes and pinks:) .......but she says as of late my eyes seem to zone in on all the lovely bright lipstick & glosses that are about. This one stood out amongst them all, it's the Maybelline colorsensational in Shocking Coral (910) which costs £7.19 but I printed out a £2 voucher from the advantage point machine so cost me less. I recommend checking the kiosk for offers as they usually have quite a few to print out. Anyways back to my new best friend.. I love it, it feels lovely on the lips ( very moisturising) and I think brightens up my complexion. The smell is something you are either going to love or hate, I love it:) the smell reminds me of play dough. The staying power is good too,I used a wet wipe to take off the colour swatch on my arm and I can still see a slight colour left on my arm!
The way I am wearing it at the moment is dabbing the colour on my lips then putting on some Korres lip balm and mixing the two together. The result is a beautiful soft pink. I'll probably wear it full on in the summer more with bronzer or in the evening if I ever venture out:)
So if your like me and tend to stay safe with colour, I dare you to try some brights, u will be pleasantly surprised:)....go on x ps I just received a boots leaflet through the post which announced they've started a 3 for 2 on all their make up ( usually excludes high end:( ) So yay, an even more of an excuse to try something new:)




No comments:
Post a Comment