Friday, 15 March 2013

My first Birch box!

Ok I may have gone over bored on the beauty boxes.....but the weathers rubbish and I need some cheering up thanx very much;) and this actually didn't come out of my own pocket hehe convinced my sister that this is the perfect Mother's Day /bday prezze, so my lovely sis treated me to a years sub. ( my bdays not until September! Isn't she the best sis:)) It's a prezze that keeps on giving, now that's what I call a perfect present if I don't say so myself!

It was there waiting for me in my porch as I came in from the school run earlier :) oh how delightful!!! I can deffo get used to this, I get the same excitement when I receive my fortnightly Graze box... Maybe sad but I don't get much excitement in my life so it's the little things.

Well this is what I got - a beauty blender ( heard lots if good things about this lil baby!) , a beauty blender cleanser ( just says sample size) , a la Sultane De Saba body lotion (30 ml), a Yu-Be moisturizing skin cream 3g, a Laura Geller Inkwell waterproof Gel Liner ( Purple) , a sample of Molten Browns Valbonne perfume and last but not least a little tin of Lindt's heavenly chocs which I'm munching on while I type this....I can thoroughly recommend these chocolates;D yummy! X


No comments:

Post a Comment