Saturday, 23 March 2013

Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

I love this foundation!!!! It's so light weight and yet gives a flawless finish that totally seals it for me. My skin type is normal with a slightly oily T zone. I suffer with dark circles, which is a pain in the bum but on a good day with this foundation I can skip concealer:) I don't really like to use it if its not needed as it does tend to settle into my lovely uhmmmm laughter lines. The staying power for me is a thumbs up too, but I have to say my time of wearing make up is minimal as I only wear it when I'm going out and I take it off as soon as I get home. I can't stand to wear make up in the house! Maybe weird but I like to feel completely comfortable when at home so that means jogging bottoms on too:) Max hours I've worn this foundation has been 5 hours so my opinion is based on this period of time:)

I use a foundation brush to work the foundation into my skin and think this helps smooth out pores and gives you that flawless appearance.Working with your fingers doesn't quite give that polished look. I also use the nearly naked powder to seal all that goodness.

The only negative point I have is there is no pump just an open top. So one must be super careful when pouring the foundation out. I pour the foundation straight onto the foundation brush, which I do very slowly and carefully! Hate waste:) and mess!

So other than that I would deffo recommend this lovely product:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment