If you haven't heard of this brand it's a French based company that produce lovely face, bath and body products for women & men. Recently they've also created a beauty line, which I have yet to try out. I fell in love with L'occitane when I received a sample size Shea butter hand cream with the magazine Marie Claire quite a few years ago now but saying that they seem to offer this little freebie once a year, every year:) it was an instant hit! I thought hmmmm this is good stuff! And I know my stuff:) not to sound to big headed but when someone has used high end and low end products over the last 15 years, you kinda get a feel for things straight away:) It sinks into your hands straight away and for me leaves the tiniest amount of moisture, not too much to think ughhhh I've got sweaty Betty hands syndrome...not a good thing. I also don't like hand creams that disappear altogether too so this is a nice in between go to product when your on the go:) So since popping my L'occitane cherry, I've gone on to use lots of their products over the years and have yet to be disappointed. I'm sure I shall be reviewing lots of their products in the near future.
A little tip is that L'occitane usually have a voucher code floating round the net that gives you a lovely gift if you spend over a certain amount. They also provide free gift wrap and samples. I must say they do out do themselves on the gift wrap, I ordered quite a few Christmas presents and they all were delivered in beautiful boxes and tissue paper. I'm very much into gift wrap, think it just makes the present that bit more extra special:)..... and now to the point of this post:) L'occitane are currently having a one day sale:) which you will find here. I also have a code if your spending more than £45 you will receive a head to toe gift set worth £20. ( The code is AZTW7.) x


No comments:
Post a Comment