I heart brownies....they are my favourite dessert especially served warm with ice - cream and a cup of tea ( I know how very English darling;) ) I have some friends coming so thought I'd treat them to some home baking.....so here's my go to super easy recipe for some brownie delights!
You will need -
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 cup of cocoa powder ( I use green & blacks as think its the best for that extra chocolatey goodness!)
100g of milk chocolate
100g of white chocolate
1 tsp of coffee ( mix it with about 50 mls of boiling hot water then I add a splash of milk to cool it down)
Preheat oven too 180 degrees
Ok now what I do is mix eggs, oil, sugar, coco and coffee mixture with a hand held electric whisk until all thoroughly mixed then add the flour & baking powder and give another quick mix. Next chop up the chocolate and mix that in too. I use a square tin for the mixture but you can use what ever you want:) spray the tin with oil or butter it then line with foil or a baking sheet. Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 25 mins depending on the oven. Now this is the important bit, check them after 20 mins as theres nothing worse than dry brownies, with a knife . You want to see little bits clinging to the knife, this is a good indication that the brownies are ready to be taken out of the oven:) Anyways I like my brownies super gooey, as you can see by the pics;) let me know if you try the recipe out:) x



No comments:
Post a Comment