Why hello Miss Blog, haven’t seen u in a long while! I'm going to try and bemore blog active from now on.....she says:) well let’s see what happens.
I can almost smell spring..... it is coming.....well I hope it is! When Ilook outside and I have just come in from the delightful school run, it was veryblizzard like! Not nice! Poor May was not amused as I had to wake her from hernap ( well she had been sleeping for almost 3 hrs!!) This weather makes me want tohibernate, we did have a tease last tues, the weather was amazing sunny andwarm! Was very mood uplifting :) Then that was it a big fat nothing just this weirdcrazy English weather!!! Come on spring!!!!
Now let’s start talking about chocolate, does anybody else just eat nonstopwhen they are in the house? Or is it just lil old me that eats rubbish all day,you would cry if you knew what I have devoured today! Let’s not even talk aboutEaster eggs, bought a load ( special offer at the lovely Tesco’s, buy 2 get 2free) would have been rude not too, well there’s 2 left!!! NAUGHTY naughty:)well this mummy needs to start the dinner, my dinner was an Easter egg:0 uhmmmmno comment:) ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment