I love candles and love to burn them most days, I think it adds a certain calmness to your home and fills your house with a lovely scent:) the one I'm currently burning is the Stoneglow candle in exotic Jasmine. I purchased this at my local TK maxx store which is a great place to buy your candles as they are so reasonably priced. This one was £4.99:) they have so many to choose from you will be spoilt for choice! Just be careful as little hands love to touch everything and anything, mines usually on my kitchen counter. Unless the children are at school and munchkin is having her nap:) then it's on my coffee table. A tip I heard is if you freeze the candle before using it, it will last longer? I haven't tried this one myself but let me know if you have:D x

No comments:
Post a Comment